Hibiscus Lady Nursery!
Mahalo for visiting our Hibiscus Lady website. We are working hard to bring even more fabulous hibiscus to you. We seem to run out rather quickly, so please check with us for availability! We update the site & add new selections about every 4-6 weeks.
For the first time in 20+ years in business, we have closed our physical nursery to all visitors. In addition, we will not be able to ship plants off island or within Oʻahu for quite a while to come. Darn!
The GOOD news is that we are accepting online orders via this site! Instructions are at the right ...
Our physical address for plant pick-up is:
68-240 Mahinaai St.
Waialua, HI 96791
Phone: (808) 637-9995
Mahalo nui!!! Whatever you do, please stay safe and wear a mask!!!
Aloha friends - We send you our warmest wishes for an abundance of good health and aloha in your life in 2021!
The website requires me to update it manually. Because Iʻve had to seriously reduce the hours my employees work to ensure everyoneʻs safety, my first work priority is to have the plants ready for you. Therefore it is a great idea to have a second choice in mind in case the plant that you want to order has already been sold but it still shows that itʻs available on the website My apologies in advance - Iʻm moving as fast as I can!
Even though the physical nursery will remain closed during the pandemic, but with everyoneʻs safety as our most important goal, here is how our sales are working:
1. You can place your order from this website or you can send an email with your order: email@example.com. If you are emailing, please include your phone number.
2. I then go out and physically mark the plant(s) in your order with your name to reserve them.
3. I then send you a confirmation email along with an invoice.
4. We then talk by phone. I write down your credit card number, enter it into my account, and then shred the paper on which I wrote your card info.
5. At a pre-arranged time, you can pick up your order at the entrance to the nursery. Please call me at (808) 637-9995 about half an hour before you get here so I can take your plants out to the front.
Mahalo plenty, and above all please be safe and please remember to wear a mask when you are away from home!
Here are just a few of the new introductions to Hibiscus Ladyʻs 2016/2017 Collection! Click on the picture to learn more!
Learn about the latest and greatest in the world of Hibiscus Lady Nursery in the Hibiscus Blog!